Friday, October 15, 2010

Exploding Envelope Haunted House tonight!

Just a reminder that the Exploding Envelopes Haunted House version is tonight on Ustream at 7pm Pacific Time.



Tomorrow morning a 10 am Pacific time we will work on the Gingerbread House version.



I won't be showing how to make the "box" as we had a class on that on July 30/31. I will be showing how to make the lid into a roof and the unique decorations to make it a Haunted House or Gingerbread House. On Saturday, I will also show you how I made the Birdhouses that I showed during the August 14th Ustream class.

CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream channel.
See you tonight!

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking these minis, Laura! Can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you are AMAZING!!! With all you've had going on with Sarah and STILL having class tonight? You are a dynamo!!! Can't wait!! Hope hubby goes to the football game so I can watch without interruptions!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute - looking forward in trying to make the gingerbread one

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete