Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stacking Photo Cubes Ustream....

Because of the overwhelmingly positive response to the Stacking Photo Cubes shown on the Graphic 45 blog yesterday, I will be teaching you all how I made them on tomorrow's (September 21) regularly scheduled Ustream class at noon Pacific time.





I will show you a Halloween version and we will make a Christmas version in class. This an extremely versatile project that will work with nearly ANY theme.

For the class, you will need medium weight chip board, paper, optional edge punches, and paper of your choice (Graphic 45, of course!)

14 comments:

  1. june? Do you mean September? I cant watch on USTREAM...:( WIll it be on youtube later on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! See....I am running behind! Fixed the date. I will post dimensions on my blog but don't think I will be doing a Youtube video...

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, I love the apple on top. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait to get home tonight to watch! Laura, you are just amazing!!! Hugs to you.

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. O wow O wow O wow so excited can't wait running to the store for paper now!!! LOVe you for doing this one thank you so much MUAHHH Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks that was great, have to end it there before you decorate, can't keep my eyes open any more, it is 10:30pm here in South Africa. Will watch the last bit on the recording.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura I was wondering if you could post the postage punch that you used for the edging. Jellyfish(Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jellyfish - a photo of all the Fiskars products I used are over on the G45 blog post from Monday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not find the black chip board anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. www.scrapadabadoo.com carries the stuff I use....

    Laura

    ReplyDelete