Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stacking Photo Cubes Dimensions

I had a blast during the Ustream show today!! Thank to Charee at Graphic 45 for joining us! Here is the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium version that we started on the show today....









Below are the dimensions as promised for the boxes:

Largest Box
Cut (5) 4" x 4" chip board squares. Cut a centered 1/8" x 1 1/8" notch in 4 of the squares
Cut (4) 7/16' x 3 3/4" chip board strips for raised box bottom
Cut (4) 1" x 3 3/4" card stock strips, score and fold in half down the length for joint strips

Middle Box
Cut (5) 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" chip board squares Cut a centered 1/8" x 7/8" notch in 4 of the squares
Cut (4) 7/16' x 3 1/4" chip board strips for raised box bottom
Cut (4) 1" x 3 1/4" card stock strips, score and fold in half down the length for joint strips

Smallest Box
Cut (5) 3" x 3" chip board squares
Cut (4) 1" x 2 3/4" card stock strips, score and fold in half down the length for joint strips

Lid
Cut (1) 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" chip board squares. Cut a 2 1/2" centered square from the middle.
Cut (4) 1" x 4 1/8" chip board for sides
Cut (4) 3/4" x 1" card stock strips, score and fold in half down the length for joint strips
Cut (4) 1" x 4 1/8" card stock strips, score and fold in half down the length for joint strips

The Stacking Photo Cube were such a hit that we are going to have a challenge over on my Ning site. Stay tuned on Friday for the details!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Laura

This information is provided for your personal use only. Feel free to share the link to this page, but don't use this for a class, submission, or other commercial use. Please respect my rights to my design work so that I can continue to bring fun projects to you.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt Laura, this is another spectacular creation. You really are incredibly talented. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the class, but this tree! It's magnificent. I too love the paper. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Enjoyed the show. I love Graphic 45 papers.
    nanna87

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Laura!!! You've done it again!!! Now a tree on top!!! That is so adorable!! Drives me crazy what you come up with!! Oh how I'd LOVE to have one of your projects!! That should be a give away on a contest!!! I just love your work!!! AND your fabulous tutorials!! Thank you for all your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Laura!! I can't wait to try one! :) TFS, Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, I fell in love with this project and can see many more to come!!! Thank You for the pattern and fun watching U-Stream yesterday. Please keep up the great work. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Laura, you give me something to do that looks great when I am done. Thank you, You really nead to get a warehouse and hire elves to be putting your projects together, packen them up and selling them in stores around the globe and reap the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, let me tell you how remarkably talented I think you are. Secondly, let me tell you how remarkably generous you are. I actually found you while viewing some tutorials for paper bag albums on YouTube and I am so happy I did. The video I viewed of yours on YouTube was your tutorial on making the gingerbread recipe box back in 2009. Got your blog address from there. I then came here to take a look around and you are simply amazing! I can't wait to spend some time looking through your blog. I can't believe how generous you are with your time and talents making these wonderful videos and tutorials. You are a good soul, and such an inspiration. You can certainly count on my being back, and I'm going to post your blog on my blog's sidebar so more can find you. And when I get around to making that project I referenced, I'll post a link to you directly in my blog. I'm a huge fan of Halloween, and I think I'm going to make that "recipe house" into a haunted house with Halloween recipes. Thank you again for all you do, and please excuse my ranting about how wonderful I think you are! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positively genius! Thanks for being such a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love photo cubes, but have never done one. Maybe soon, you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Golly these are fun and gorgeous! And I love the versatility of the design. TFS
    Helen --Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete