Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mantle Clock

The kits for the Mantle Clock similar to the one I made for Tim Holtz Winter 2011 CHA booth are up on my website. They will be ready to start shipping on Monday and Tuesday. It looks like the pattern should go up on the website sometime on Tuesday.

Here is the clock in a lighter version than the CHA version.







The kits allow you to choose to make yours darker like the original of light like this one as well as a couple of tones in between! There are two options: with or without the configuration boxes.





Here's the original.....



The Stacking Cube challenge rules will go up tomorrow.... still trying to figure out the Facebook thing!

Have an awesome week.

Laura

15 comments:

  1. Laura, You are totally amazing and working very late I might add. Bless your heart. We love you and your creativity. Thanks a bunch.
    ArtsyChik Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. Laura you are amazing and so dedicated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I ordered the kit this weekend, I'm so exited! You are simply the best...

    Big hugs from tiny Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is stunning. Really intricate. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable !!! Gorgeous!!! But.... Where is your trick or treat bag?? I'm really spoiled now!! Can't get enough of your work!! Beautiful project though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mantle clock! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! G45 made the right decision putting you on their team.Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that clock is unbelievable. I hope I didn't miss your halloween project/bag.?????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm..Its a Toss up, I like the light and the Dark and what a creative use for those Configuration Boxes! Nicely Done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag is now up! We are asked to post on our blogs at 8AM Pacific time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. are there any more of these kits available? I've been looking forward to getting this.

    ReplyDelete