Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finally!! The Clock patterns are up!!

The CHA Clock pattern is up on my website. My apologies for the delay. It is a detailed, photo heavy pattern, so it took some time. All ordered kits have shipped. Those shipped to domestic addresses should arrive in time for class.

The Stacking Cubes Challenge is posted on my Ning site. Click on the logo on my side bar to go directly there. There will be two Forums to post your project - one for projects using Graphic 45 paper and one for those using other manufacturer's papers. Make sure to post in the correct forum and NOT the general photo album. See the info on the Ning site later today with all the details. The randomly selected winners will be announced on October 12th on my regular Wednesday Ustream show, here on my blog and the Ning site. Graphic 45 has generously donated the prize package that will be given to the winner in the Graphic 45 catagory and I will provide a similar prize for the Other Manufacturer's catagory.

Laura

2 comments:

  1. hi laura
    please you can tel me where i can found the 9x12 acrylic sheet ,
    thanks so much
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.scrapadabadoo.com carries it. They ship worldwide.

    ReplyDelete