Friday, December 9, 2011

Stack The Deck Mini Album Series Pattern is up.....

The Stack the Deck Mini Album Series pattern is up on the website. I will be following this pattern for the next two projects on Ustream. This takes the albums shown on my 12 Projects of Christmas to a higher level. It contains instruction for FOUR different album versions. Tonight we will make the paper Bag version and next week we will make the Flaps and Pockets version.



The kits using the Simple Stories Year-o-graphy and 25 Days of Christmas for the Flaps and Pockets Version are also up on my website.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Ok I'm just going to buy lots of diet coke and chocolate and camp out in my craft room to make all these beautiful and fun projects! My snow globe is just about finished and I'm loving it. Can't wait to see tonite's show and this great project you've created for us. Have a great afternoon and we'll see you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I watched your show then I could get the jest of the Stack the deck. Great Idea. I love everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished watching some of your videos. I just love these albums, brilliant idea!
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I watched the video I knew this was the album to make for my in-laws Christmas gift to put pictures of their growing family in. Thank you, Laura, all your hing (spine) ideas just give a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had a great time making 4 stack the deck books for Christmas gifts and am so anxious to give them away!! Thanks for your clear directions and great inspirations!!

    ReplyDelete