Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New KITZ 4 KIDZ!

Sarah has been asking (okay...begging!) to do some kits to sell and since today is her birthday (the big TEN OH!!!) we decided today was a good day for launching the Kitz 4 Kidz Mini Album kits over on her blog! She did all the selections herself...I am just her tech slave (uh-oh!) and getting things up on her blog. (All orders will go through my Paypal, but she gets the money after expenses!) Check out her kits on her blog....CLICK HERE to go directly to her blog!
Here's a sneak peak of the two kits:

I Love My Cat! Kit


Sparkling Butterflies Kit


I started my first crafting business at 16...she has me beat by starting at 10!! I am so proud of what she has put together. Sure, she watches what I do, but she definitely has talent all her own!!

What's Up Wednesday will go up later today...got to go get a new video camera....NOT a Flip!

Laura

6 comments:

  1. Congrads, Sarah!! I can't wait to see you on Ustream (Sarah's Sweet Sundays). I just love you to pieces and wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sarah! Happy birthday, I hope you are having a fabulous day. I am heading over to your blog now. Laura you have such wonderful children, hats off to you!:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sarah !!!!
    Laura ,you must be so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sarah! I left her a message on her blog.
    Laura, I made a purse out of grunge paper, you inspired me with your neck pouches I made a couple of those too. I'd like it if you would check out my purse, I think it turned out cute. It's on my blog.
    shariscreationswiththecricut.blogspot.com
    Let me know what you think. You inspire me!
    Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sarah and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! GREAT job, Sarah!!! and
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete