Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This is a fun, teeny, tiny mini made from a gum box for the challenge put on by Craft Craving Chicas. All the challenge participants should have their minis up at the CCC blog later this week. They sent us the materials for the mini and we had to use at least 80% what they sent us. I added only the gum box and the magnet closure.I have never worked this small before! It measures just under 2" x 3 1/2", I had been thinking about what I wanted to do for this mini for several days. Once again, I was in my car, at a stop light, and pulled out a pack of gum. As I opened the pack, a light bulb went on! What a cute little box! The song "Sweet Thing" was on the radio so I had a perfect name for the teeny mini! I will put in pictures of my great-niece (she's almost 2) and give it to my Mom.

11 comments:

  1. Gosh sweet thing it is, what a niffty wee project you done. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Makes a great little brag book to tote around. You did a nice job Laura!

    *gina*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea...I would love to see a video of it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I have to make one of these for my son's pictures. So so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura.. this is absolutely amazing! I LOVE IT!! SOOO SUPER CUTE!! This is one of those projects that is a MUST TRY!! :) THANKS SOO MUCH!!
    WITH A GRin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura--
    this is too cute...tfs...love to see what awesome ideas you have

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've bought our gum boxes and are going to try it. So cute. Thank you for your inspirational envelope, tags, extra storage on a page creation. I made one to go in my halloween album and one really frilly one for my daughter's album.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Judy in Fernandina Beach, FL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura,
    SO very cute! Please do a video on it. I would love to see it on video!!
    Awesome job!!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one talented lady. This was my first visit but "I'll be back."
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, u r very creative! I will b trying 2 make this.thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete