Tuesday, September 4, 2012

White Album kits

I have been scouring far and wide to find all the materials for the White Album kits. The White Album is a technique fill project that has some elements starting out a white or cream paper that will be transformed through a variety of fun techniques. The project will also include patterned paper to compliment the elements created. There will be two versions - A Halloween version and a Christmas version. I am working on the Halloween sample and hope to have photo's sometime tomorrow.

The project is based on my Trunk Full of Memories pattern (the pattern will be included in the kit. The patterns in the kit are free, so there is no discount if you already have it). I will have pattern modifications with photo's available next week here on my blog. I won't have the techniques written up but I MAY do Youtube videos of them in addition to the longer Ustream classes featuring the project and techniques.



I am putting together a limited number of these kits. the kits will be available in two equal sized batches. The first batch will be available at:

           6 pm Pacific on Wednesday, September 5.

The second batch will be available at:

          10 am  Pacific on Thursday, September 6. 

This will allow those in different times a shot at getting one of the limited quantity kits. When these are gone, I won't be making more. The kits will include the paper, chipboard and embellishments. I will be posting the inks and other consumable products you will need by Friday. Scrapadabadoo.com will be carrying all the consumable products if you don't have them all.

See you tomorrow on Ustream at Noon Pacific. We will be working on the pages for the Shabby Pockets Album.

I gotta get back to work on the White Album sample so I can give you a sneak peek on the show tomorrow.....

Laura

4 comments:

  1. I loved this trunk and can't wait to see sneak peeks of this, as I was not with you last year at this time. When will the Christmas version be available??? You can just let us know during class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both kits will be available at the same time. The sample won't be done till next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is new to me, as well! can't wait to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait! I would love to see you do some more YouTube videos on the techniques. I find it easier to watch them there, than on ustream.

    ReplyDelete