Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trunk Full of Memories kits are up!

The kits are up over on my website. This trunk features the brand new Bo Bunny Etecetra paper and a unique way to use a Graphic 45 Door Plate.

Here are the photo's of the upcoming project for those who missed the sneak peak on Ustream over the weekend.

This project is inspired by the classic steamer trunk.



The top tray can hold a mini album or memorabilia and ephemora.



The entire trunk lifts to reveal a file album.



The album is comprised of twelve 4" x 6" folders to represent 12 months, 12 school years, etc. Document a year in the life of yourself, your child or grandchild, the school years, a desk calender.... lot's of possibilities!



The kits are anticipated to ship before August 15th. I ship via USPS Priority mail for domestic orders and I am happy to ship internationally (international shipping rates will apply). The pattern should be finished within the next few days and will be available as a pattern only on my website as well.



I will also have a baby version available soon....I'm nearly half done with the sample and will post it here on my blog when it is complete. It is going to be gorgeous! Delicate antiqued whites and pastels will make it a beautiful baby gift!

This has become a favorite project and I am sooo excited to share it with you! My kids are changing so quickly right now, nearly as much as they did when they were babies. I am going to document these changes in this album for 2012. I photographed my kids each month when they were babies, from birth to 1 year. The baby version of the trunk will be PERFECT for those photo's! The top tray can hold a mini baby book and keepsakes like afirst tooth, first haircut....

Also included in this project will be the instructions for a storage box for each years files. Make new files and document the next year... it can become an ongoing calender of life's journey!

Laura

16 comments:

  1. What a great project for me or to give away. It will be used and used and loved. THANKS! Mary W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! I'm so blown away by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you continually surprise and delight me with your wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW fabulous project! Love all the details, amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of the metal plate on the trunk. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! So many possibilities - record birthdays through the years, or a tab for each family member,record school years / college years etc. etc. Your creativity is truly inspirational Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular! I love it... I see me buying this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this... please email me order info! Love love love... so glad I found this for the graphics 45 blog hop.....

    grannyso@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just in awe with everything! Always loved the G45 line. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much talent between G45 and TFS. Loving this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apsolutely love your creations, your very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project, you really rocked both companies products. Way to go and thanks for sharing! Michelle Smith

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura you are so incredibly talented!!! I will be ordering this pattern. I love it!!!! Love this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. your work is gorgeous, this is my firt bloghop and what fun it is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the trunk. How creative. You have given me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laura, that's beautiful. I have been busy and missed the tutorials, but have them marked. Can't wait to get started on my own.

    ReplyDelete