Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thank you!!!

Thank you to all of you who left such kind and wonderful comments. Each and every one is appreciated!

Several of you emailed me that you tried to leave a comment but it didn't show up. Many of you felt you missed out on the drawing. Blogger puts the first 200 comments on a page and the next 200 go on a second page. All were there and I didn't miss any....no one got left out, even those who emailed me with their comment.

I have the best people following my blog! THANK YOU!!!

Laura


7 comments:

  1. You deserve every bit of praise! I watched the new you tube videos last night. Thanks so mach for doing them. Ustream can be such a pain!
    Pam
    panuttingatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Laura ,your the best .France aka medania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are beautiful! I am going to try the techniques you showed us too.

    Today a received my split paperbag album kit!! Thank you very much! I love it! I know what i am going to do this weekend....

    Is the show on wednesday going to be recorded? I hope it is. I am looking foreward to this weeks shows.

    Thanks again Laura, for everything you want to share with us!

    Ingrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meme is soooooo gorjuss, she looks like one of my mum's min pins such a sweet face. Look forward to seeing more pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she is so sweet Laura! You are the best Laura - thanks so much for all you share - - you have no idea how much you are appreciated at this side of the pond! J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura... great inspiration as always... loving your new blog look!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Laura you deserve it, you are so talented and have a beautiful blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete