Friday, August 12, 2011

A new envelope mini....

I have designed a ton of envelope minis in the two years I have been paper crafting, but I have come up with another one that I will be showing how to make on my Ustream show next week (August 19th).



This one is an accordian fold album using #10 Policy envelopes....the ones with the flaps on the end. (it can be made from card stock as well...I have the instructions in the pattern) You can also make it from other size envelopes as I will show you on the show.



As is typical with my mini albums, it is very interactive and has lots of room for photo's and journalling.

For those of you who have difficulties with Ustream, I will be uploading Youtube video of the album construction after the Ustream class.

The pattern and 3 kit variations are available on my website: www.followthepapertrailwithlaura.com
Two of the kits are with the brand new Authentique papers:



Blissful (shown in the sample) and



Glowing (a gorgeous Halloween paper)


The third is a more masculine version with Basic Grey's Oxford

On tonight's Ustream show I will be showing you techniques that you may use to decorate and embellish your tags and postcards for the Tag! You're IT! Album. We will discuss the different types of inks and how they are used, demo-ing a few techniques and finishing up a few tags. I don't have a specific supply list but I will be using Distress inks and stains as well as some embossing and resist techniques. See you at 7pm Pacific time tonight!

Laura

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for the option of viewing on You Tube. I've been unable to view recorded vids on Ustream (and not only yours, but others as well GRRRR). I made the Pick Pocket mini for a bday gift...oh my, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love!! all your videos and blog! i recently made one of your paperbag albums with a slumber party theme for all the girls and they were a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, it looks awesome. I'll have to check out the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like another great album! Love all your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the You Tube Verson. Rest assured dear Laura that we little scrapbookers in Europe really appreciate your effort. You rock Laura -Loooooove your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura - It looks like another great mini ... and the instructions in your patterns are so well written. Thank you for all the time you obviously put into writing them. Looking forward to next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura - glad to hear that you will be uploading to YouTube. Try as I may I can not get UStream to play nice with my computer and I miss seeing all your YouTube vids! Happy Creating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely mini album again! I am looking forward to next weeks class to make it. I ordered the pattern so i can make it too. I live in the Netherlands, so it is difficult to look the live class on friday. But i will see it on saturday.

    Thanks for sharing your work and ideas, Laura!

    I love your work!

    ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I absolutely love this album! The paper/color are gorgeous! I can't wait for the show! You're work is always fabulous! Keep em coming!!!!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love envelop minis! Yay can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your minis! You are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Laura, I love the Black Crow where did you get it, I must have one. Love your tags and can't wait until I can get to them. Hope to see some more real soon and oh yes I have ordered the Goose Bumps tool.
    Hugs
    Mary Nell

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete