The box from Tim has arrived!! **SQUEAL**!!!
I am honored to once again design for the Tim Holtz Ideology booth at CHA-W in Anaheim in a couple of weeks. The new product arrived yesterday! I can't tell you what is in the box...you CAN"T make me talk! LOL! My standard answer for those who ask about the new stuff is "You won't be disappointed!" and it's REALLY true....
I am working as fast as I can to clear the decks and get samples and patterns done for the next few Ustream classes so that I can dive into this box! It is sitting there calling my name and have to keep telling it to wait.....
For tomorrow's Ustream class, The Distress Ink Organizer, I have decided NOT to do a pattern and give out all the dimensions on the show instead. I may decide to write it up in the future as part of the Let's Get Organized series. Here is the supply list for class tomorrow.
- Ideology Configuration Box(es): 8.75" x 10.5" (holds 18 Distress ink) or 6.75" x 8.75" (holds 12 Distress inks)
- (4) 12 x 12 or (8) 8 1/2 x 11 medium weight chipboard
- A pad of Coredinations Distress Card stock or simular
- Ideology Tissue Tape
- Ideaology Tissue wrap
- Ranger Glue and Seal
- Kraft Glassine sheets and/or patterned paper
- 2+ pkgs of Ideology Ruler Ribbon (optional for straps to take it with you)
- (2) 3/4" buckles and eyelets (optional for straps to take it with you)