Friday, July 16, 2010

Flower Power Ustream Tonight!

We are creating a garden's worth of flowers tonight! Bring your scraps, flower punches and flower dies! I will show you at least a dozen simple to make flowers from easy to find materials.
CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream Channel. We'll get started at 7pm Pacific time (see the side bar for an idea of the start time in your area)

For those of you having a hard time viewing the What's Up Wednesday Youtube video, here's the direct link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0i89AWd5Oo
Since Sarah did the demo this week, I disabled the embedding option. My videos get embedded in about a squillion sites I know nothing about, so when one of my kids is featured, I disable that feature. Sorry for any inconvenience it causes!

The "Watch Me Grow" Wall Mini Album patterns and kits are up on my Etsy (see the sidebar for the link). We will be making that one next Friday night and Saturday morning on Ustream.

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Loved your What's up Wed. Sarah did such a great job. I watched it with my 9yr daughter who promptly wanted to head out to Michaels for some S-D's. We had a great time creating together. Thank you Sarah & Laura!
    Catherine F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for the wonderful idea....I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you are turning out to be quiet a crafter just like your Mom. You did a great job and gave me some ideas. I have never used shrinky dink but can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete