Friday, July 9, 2010

Cruise, anyone?

I just spent a delightful two hours on the phone with Cathy, one of my Ustream friends. We were discussing the possibility of a cruise or retreat sometime next year...this subject has come up the last couple of weeks on Ustream. She has gathered some preliminary info and we need some feedback in order to move forward. We are not sure of destinations for the cruise yet or even a location for the retreat. We just need some feedback to start putting some of that info, as well as costs, together. I have added a poll in the sidebar for you to vote. Feel free to give us some feedback here on the blog as well.
I'm still of the mindset of "Really?!...a cruise?...with me?!!" LOL!!
Let us know what you think....

Laura

14 comments:

  1. Hi Laura
    The vote poll isn't working for me so I'll vote here a retreat sounds interesting but a warmer time of year might be nice. winter travel isn't my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retreat sounds wonderful for me as well and ditto on the winter travel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where would this be (retreat) - approx? I am on the east coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love a retreat-- of course considerations of location and cost come into play as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have serious problems with motion sickness so a cruise is out of the question for me.
    Now a retreat? Well, if the cost of airfare is right I am there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura! I can't get my vote to work. I am also on the east coast, so cost could be a factor aswell. My vote is for eather!
    I can't wait to meet you and all of the other ladies in person!!!
    Deann - d4dbaker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish! I live in Italy though...would be a bit of a hike to get to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura, I would love a retreat although the cruise sounds nice it would be to costly for me to go, I think it should be which ever is more cost efficient so all who what to go can afford it, I always watch you on ustream although I am a quit I just love your talent, so plz when you do make your decision plz concider all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura do u have an email address? And also where do we send things to u? Like Gifts, Tags Cards ect?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Email is on the side bar here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really looooove to come. But unfortunatly, it going to cost quite a bit to get from The Netherlands to America and then the rest of the costs.

    But I do really like to meet you in person. Sooo, maybe if you come to The Netherlands? ;)

    Greetings,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Laura, I would love to come along. Might be able to cos I will be moving to the States (finally) after being in Asia for 14 years!!! LOL by the year end. BTW, I LOVE your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is really helps for my search and i really like it.. Thanks a lot..:)

    Dissertations literature review

    ReplyDelete