Monday, October 22, 2012

One LAST Post.....


Relax....I'm just moving my blog!  This will be the last post here on my Blogger blog.
All of my blog content from the last 3 years will still be here indefinately in case you have things bookmarked, etc. All NEW posts will be over on my new blog at

Yippee skippee! I am soooo excited to have you all visit me at my new home.

Thank you all for your support while I have been putting together this new place for my blog, new galleries (coming soon), and wait for it!.....the Archived Ustream Videos ...... Yes!.... REALLY!!!

Come over and check it out....I even have prizes! See you over there!!



  1. Umm the link says page is not available

  2. Geez, spelled it wrong! correct now!

  3. Packed my bags and heading over to the new place!

  4. You are so funny!! Love your humor! Yay for the new spot too!!! Thank you for all your hardwork and thinking of us!

  5. Sniff, sniff, bye The Paper Trail. I've got my bags packed too. And hitching a ride with sunflower......Bye......

  6. How exciting! Heading over there now....

  7. It´s not easy to make another blog better than this. Congrat.!!!!

  8. Blog looks great. So much in one place. You rock, Laura. Could you have known back in 2009 that it would turn out to be so big?

  9. Oh my I am so glad I found your blog. I've been following your blog for two weeks now and can't get enough of your wonderful albums. :D You are so inspirational and look forward to viewing all your stuff. I am a follower on email, your blog and YouTube.

  10. I enjoy your video;s I live In Saint Helens Oregon

  11. Ce sont les portes typiques de la région de Nefta et Tozeur. Les montants des portes sont fabriqués à partir du bois d' abricotier, bois très résistant et répandu dans tout le Djérid
    Galerie porte en fer forge
    White Grubs –the larvae of scarab beetles –are a growing concern in field crops in Indiana, Michigan, Ontario, and Ohio (I-MOO). Early in the season, grubs feed on germinating seeds and small plants
    Grub Worms
    The 3-digit security code shown on the back of your Visa card lets merchants know that you're physically holding the card when you make a purchase online or over the phone. It's yet another layer of protection Visa implements to prevent fraud before it happens.
    security code on credit card
    amla oil
    Free to Air Satellite Receiver (12 Volt) Model: SRT 4304 Description: Receives all Free to Air TV Channels USB 2.0 Host for MP3 Playback, JPEG viewing and Firmware Update Advanced Blind Scan Downloadable Software Upgrades Electronic Program Guide Component Video
    gx max