Sunday, May 15, 2011

Feelin' Better!

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes while I was sick. So many of you suffer from MUCH more serious ailments, so I thank you SOOO much for all of the "get well" wishes! I feeling at about 85% of normal and ready to get back to work.

I have started on a special mini album for the new kitties foster mom. Our new little ones are rescue kittens and were at a foster home for several weeks of their short little lives. Fostering homeless and helpless animals so that they can be adopted into loving homes is truly a gift of love... I don't know if my heart could take giving love to these precious little lives and then give them away! Our little ones had a wonderful foster mom who included photo's of the kittens as individuals and as a litter to each of the families who adopted the tiny furry souls. How precious it is to have those sweet photos! As a thank you, I am making a mini abum of these photos for her to remember The Goddesses, as she named them. I also thank anyone who is generous with their time and love in fostering and giving animals a better chance at a happy and healthy life. I will post the album when it is done.....

Here are some new photos of the girls....







Have an awesome week!!

Laura

19 comments:

  1. I love the kitties, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are feeling so much better. Your new kitties are so cute. It's very sweet of you to make an album for the foster mom, looking forward to seeing it. I'm sure she will cherish it. TFS!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gald to hear you are feeling better Laura. Love the shots of your new kits - they are gorgeous. Keep taking care of yourself 'til you are 100%! Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful looking kitties. As one cat owner to the another, Good Luck.
    And just think, they will help you on your craft projects when they feel that you are not doing it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are feeling better! Yay!

    Love the new kitty pics, and I think that's awesome you are making an album for their temporary mom. I love kitties, and right now my heart it crying for a cat in a nearby city that has been on the news this weekend. He was found shot with an arrow. He is still recovering and is not out of the woods yet. I think people that work with rescues are awesome, as are people who own cats (and dogs too) that really take good care of them. They are special people!

    Heather aka momofcody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're feeling better! Too cute!
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice to hear the news about you, Laura!

    The little "girls" are so cute cute....I wish I could "squeeze" them..LOL

    Hugs, dear Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you recover fully soon! I usually don't comment but I love the kitties!!! We are a cat lovin' family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you on the road to a full recovery. Cute pictures, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Laura,
    So glad your getting better . Love those little furry critters . They are so cute. I adopted 3 myself that where abandoned and they have always given me much more then what I had amagined. There like family . Looking forward to seeing your new project.
    Keep well and your family also,
    Kty

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a total dog person, so I agree with your dog that you should get a pal for him too.LOL I am glad you are feeling so much better. I felt so bad for you on NSD. I give you credit for pushing through. You continue to amaze us all with your designs, inspiration and work ethic. Now, take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness! Your "zoo" just grew by leaps and bounds! Congrats on the kitties - too cute. Glad you are feeling better. Thanks for getting on with us Friday night - you are a real trooper!
    bren47

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are better. The kitties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nothing like being really sick to make one really grateful for good health. Glad to hear you are feeling better! And I love your kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHHHHH THERE ARE LOVELY. LIKE COTTON BALLS.
    XOCHITL MONTANO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you are feeling better. Those new babies will help bring lots of smiles to you and your family. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    you have such a cute cute kittens! Love them. I have for cat ladies :-)

    Sari

    ReplyDelete