Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gone Fishin' Mini Album



Here's my Gone Fishin" Mini Album that I showed on YouTube and on Ustream. This original album has a box based on the traditional fishing creel, fish and lure tags, bait, and a Fish Tales book.





The kits are up on Etsy as well as the Instructions/Templates only. I will be doing a Ustream class on Friday, June 11 at 7pm Pacific Time. The Instructions/Templates will email out on June 7th.

CLICK HERE to go directly to my Etsy shop

CLICK HEREE to go directly to my Ustream channel

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I really enjoy your blog and your neat videos on YouTube. I was looking for a project to use up my left over paper and found the #10 long envelope mini that you posted on 1/13/10. It was fun to do and you can do a lot with that mini. It would make a really cute recipe book also. Thanks for all your inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura
    Your ideas are great! Cant wait to get my kits I order today!and to see even more of your great ideas!
    Blessings,
    Jo Morton

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG is so love this album...I bought the pattern and made one for my dad for father's day....you are so amazing. Keep the great ideas coming! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete