Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ustream Recordings

Several of you have contacted me about not being able to view the recordings of my past shows on Ustream. I have found out that Ustream is having a "known issue regarding playback of recorded videos" and they are working to resolve the "issue". I will be recording this Saturday's class, so hopefully they will have it resolved by then.
Also, if you have a denim cover for your Strike a Pose Kit (the Blue awning ones) you will NOT need to paint them. They will be applied the same way, just not painted.
Looking forward to Saturday!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Oh that's so good to know! I was trying to get your color class up again last night and couldn't do it!!! There was something on there I wanted to refer back to since I was playing with paint & doing a pathetic job I might add....and I couldn't watch it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Hopefully they'll get it fixed by Saturday. I won't be able to participate in the class live. Bummer. I'd love to follow along later, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,
    I saw where you were looking for a website for the paper bags.....try this one http://www.papermart.com/templates/12-0-45.htm
    They seem to have pretty decent prices.

    ReplyDelete